Coal Country Community Health Center (CCCHC) is a not-for-profit rural community health center serving Dunn, Mercer and Oliver County residents. CCCHC has been providing high quality medical and behavioral health care services since December 1, 2003. We are committed to improving the health and wellness of our communities by providing integrated care that focuses on the whole person.
As a federally qualified health center (FQHC), CCCHC staff provides comprehensive health services to its populations across the lifespan, including required preventive and primary medical care services, diagnostic and screening services, outreach, health education, disease management, behavioral health, substance use, enabling, and other services. CCCHC contracts with area partners to allow patients access to discounted dental and specialty care services.
In addition to its administrative offices, CCCHC maintains nine health center delivery sites, including four comprehensive health centers and five school-based clinics in the communities of Beulah, Hazen, Center and Killdeer.
- Quality: We are dedicated to excellence in healthcare for our communities, resulting in uncompromised value and quality in the services we provide.
- Compassion: We will positively affect the health and well-being of our communities by providing compassionate care.
- Integrity: We will insist that integrity, honesty, confidentiality, respect and dignity are reflected in all relationships with co-workers and those we serve.
- Teamwork: We will work as partners, combining our skills and ideas to continuously improve the quality of the care we provide, in pursuit of our Vision and Mission.
- Safety: We believe everyone has the right to a safe and secure environment. We earn trust by providing safe facilities and work practices, dedicated to the well-being of our patients, employees and guests.
Celebrating 20 years of caring for our communities, providing quality health care since December 1, 2003!Learn More